Google Search Results

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I'm Back

Well, here I am again. I can't believe it's been nearly 3 years since my last post. I am just as new to this now as I was then, I guess. It never really caught on with me. I am going to try it again though. I like the idea, I just don't know whether or not I will ever be any good at it. I have posted a few blogs on my Myspace page, not that it has made me any better at it but, hopefully every little bit helps. I mostly posted about recipes I have tried and thought were really good. I really like to cook and to try new recipes and I love sharing them. I am still not sure though, whether or not to post on just one subject or several. I have a wide variety of interests. I have noticed with some of the blogs that I have read, that they post about different subjects, but then there are those that post solely about one particular subject. I don't know which would be more successful.
I have joined several social networks. I love Twitter. I have found that it is considered micro blogging. I like only having to say a little at a time. I like trying to sum up everything I want to say into just a few letters. It's sort of a game. I am new to that also, but I have been checking it out and I have learned a little more than when I first started. In reality I am not extremely social. Crowds make me nervous and I don't even feel comfortable at small gatherings. I do better one of one, I guess. I am trying to overcome that though. Well hopefully this whole blogging thing will catch on this time and hopefully I will get better it. Wish me luck. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment