Google Search Results

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Trip To Sams

This is another Tuesday Update, a summary of what I've been into for the last few days, a little late as usual. 

I haven't been feeling too good, sort of sluggish lately and today was no exception, but I did have a pretty good weekend. I made a couple of picture collages so, there wouldn't be quite as many to post, one of the breakfasts I've had, one big cup of coffee everyday, Cinnamon French toast sticks, toast with cream cheese, apple slices, & warm peach preserves, and a fruit & yogurt cereal bowl with life cereal, honey crunch flakes, cheerios, vanilla yogurt, & chunks of apple sprinkled with cinnamon.

My favorite meal was a MSF riblet with red potato salad and a slaw type salad mix from Walmart. It was the Marketside Southwestern Chopped salad. A spicy salad of cabbage, romaine, cilantro, carrots, green onion, jalapeno, cheddar cheese, chipotle ranch dressing, and crunchy tortilla chips.

We got the potato salad from Sam's. I also got a big container of fresh strawberries among other the other things.

I also got a big soft pretzel with mustard before leaving Sam's. It was super soft and salty. It was a pretty good pretzel. I was glad it wasn't sourdough. Sourdough pretzels aren't my favorite.

I had a few great sweet snacks here and there as well. A big slice of German chocolate cake with coffee being one......

......and a slice of Edwards chocolate pie as another.

I have plans for those strawberries as well, that I intend to take care of today. I guess I'll get to that now. Have a great evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment