Google Search Results

Friday, June 29, 2012

Crab Cakes In A Muffin Pan

This is one of those posts that I couldn't decide on a title for right away. I spent the day getting sidetracked yesterday with intentions of posting, but totally forgot I had somewhere to go, so I had to ditch the blog and get ready to go. I was going to see Lexi & Mary perform in their bible school program. Lexi lives to perform and this was Mary's first time going.

This post an assortment of photos taken over the past couple of days. I didn't include everything, but I did try to use the more interesting things.

Ok, so a bagel with cream cheese and coffee is not so interesting, but it was really good and I tend to leave out breakfast shots when I have several days to blog about. 

My fruit & yogurt cereal bowl was yummy and it looked so good, I included it also. There's cheerios, GV's Crunchy Oat Squares (their version of Life cereal), & Crunchy Honey Oats (like Honey Bunches of Oats) plus chopped walnuts under vanilla yogurt, granny smith apple and dried cranberries. Usually the store brands of cereal are pretty close to the Name Brand cereals, so if I can get the same cereal for less, I'm going for it. I can use the extra money for things that don't come in a generic version.

One more piece of that Rich Creamy Chocolate Pie.

Salsa and Sweet Spicy Chili Doritos

The last of my strawberries.

Tai Pei vegetable egg rolls and broccoli salad with Makoto Ginger Dressing.

Toasted everything bread, Stouffer's Mac & Cheese, and steamed broccoli with Worcestershire sauce.

I also made an updated version of my Cajin Crab Cakes*, which we put in a muffin pan and baked at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. They did stick a little because I being out of cooking spray, I used vegetable oil instead.

I had one with seasoned fries, hushpuppies, and a salad of spinach, tomato, cucumber, onion, and spicy ranch.

This is a shot I got of the girls watching tv. I was enjoying the quiet time. Quiet time....lasted all of about 5 minutes, then Lexi realized Mary was sitting on her lap, lol.

*I'm having trouble seeing the photos on the crabcakes recipe page. If you can't see them either, please let me know. I am going to try to update them to see if that helps. Thanks! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment