Google Search Results

Monday, October 17, 2011

Leftover Monday

I am posting today's photos tonight, since I will be taking care of my girls tomorrow. Today started off with another bagel. I had half a gingerbread bagel with peanut butter, white chocolate chips, dried raspberries, raisins, and sunflower seeds from two different snack mixes.


I'd planned to have a cup of tea with my bagel, but the girls arrived mid bagel and kept me too busy to give it another thought until their Mom came back. Once she got back I had lunch and later the cup of tea I'd forgotten about. For lunch, I had Sunday's leftovers, some of the potato casserole and  salad with spicy ranch dressing.


I didn't get a shot of my tea and actually I didn't get a shot of my afternoon snack, but I did get one of the bag the snack came in. I had Seneca golden delicious apple chips. These are really good and I could easily eat an entire bag, but I didn't, just most of it.

Dinner was leftover egg noodles and a spinach stuffed Portabella with some frozen mixed veggies. 

The egg noodles were a great side for everything we had on Sunday. It was something different, which I think everyone liked, because there were hardly any left, lol. Lexi even liked them. 

I saved a few noodles to go with my other leftover mushroom by eating extra veggies.


This is one of those posts that I'm not sure what to call. No reviews today, no baby pictures, just leftovers. Do you think I'll ever run out of bagels? I think they've been multiplying in my freezer. I'll try to do better tomorrow, but remember, I will be babysitting again. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment