Google Search Results

Monday, March 12, 2012

My Weekend

This is just a quick post. I have an early day tomorrow and I've been out all day. We've spent most of the weekend at Mom's. DH has been installing a new stove and dishwasher. No time for blogging. I'll try to do better. We are also expecting our third grand child in the coming days, so I may have Lexi & Mary soon. I'm not sure how I will work in the blogging. We will just play that part by ear. I will try to keep up  with it. I've also been having back issues which I think may be stress related. I'm working on getting more rest to see if that helps. 

For breakfast this morning I just had an apple with warm peanut butter for dipping. I was later getting up than I thought, due to the time change. 

After breakfast, we got ready to go to Mom's. We had a few detours. We went by the flea market. I needed bags for my vacuum. It's old, but I'm out of luck. There were no bags to be found. I've been wanting a bagless vacuum anyway.  I did get a pint jar of Sourwood Honey. It's suppose to be the best.  I'll let you know. 

After we got to Mom's, DH started working and we started planning late lunch. We ordered from Mario's. I got the Mediterranean Wrap with fresh made potato chips. I think the wrap was better that last time. It seemed bigger, sloppier, and not as much of the Greek Dressing flavor this time. It was still pretty good. I couldn't eat the whole thing. I managed all, but a few bites though.

I had a big cup of soup for dinner. I wasn't really that hungry, but I was craving something hot to drink. This worked out perfectly. 

I also had a little of my Good & deLish probiotic fruit & nut mix. I mixed in the rest of my TFM Men's Omega 3 Energy mix. The probiotic mix is good, love the dates, but it's a little sweet. It needed more nuts. The pumpkin seeds from the energy mix were good with it. I also threw in a few salty almonds.  Love my salty sweet snacks. 

Now, I've got to get to bed. It's late. If I sleep straight through, which isn't likely, I will only get 7 and half hours sleep. That would be good if I could sleep straight through. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment