Google Search Results

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Starve A Fever

99.6 fever this morning with a slight headache. It started yesterday evening. I don't really feel bad otherwise. I was just cold and sleepy all evening. I slept pretty good. I took an ibuprofen and stayed up until the fever started coming down. I think it may be sinus related.

I felt fine yesterday morning, no worse than usual anyway. I even played my Zumba music and cleaned a little. It did feel forced though. I just had half and everything bagel for breakfast with cream cheese and cucumber. Have you ever had cucumber for breakfast? It's weird, but that's what I wanted.


All day long, I didn't have much of an appetite. I did have a salad for lunch that was pretty good.

What's in the bowl?
Iceberg Lettuce
Spinach
Carrot
Cucumber
Green Pepper
Broccoli
Sun-dried Tomatoes
Mozzarella Cheese
Light Sun-dried Tomato Vinaigrette


Later on I had a Fuji apple with Ritz crackers and honey almond butter. I had already started feel tired & sleepy.



I rode to the store with Lucas & Dale, but I didn't get much. I was cold all through the store. I went outside while they checked out. I laid down when I got home. It didn't dawn on me that I might have a fever until later when I got back up. I wasn't hungry, lol, and I was still cold. I even put a jacket on and got a throw blanket out. I decide then, I should get the thermometer. It was 101.5 before it finally came down. Then I went to bed. It's back this morning and I going to see if I can do something to feel better. Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment