Google Search Results

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Double Mocha Cappuccino Milkshake

This morning I actually felt more rested when I woke up. I didn't get that much more sleep than usual, but it didn't hurt that we gained an hour. Did you set your set your clocks back last night or did you wake up wondering why you were ahead of everyone else? My important clocks(cell phone, computer) reset themselves. I reset the rest this morning. I did, for a split second, wonder if I'd overslept, since it looked more light out than usual.

Yesterday was a different story. I wasn't enthusiastic about getting out of bed. I've been staying up too late reading, etc. I forced myself to get up and make breakfast, a simple fruit & yogurt cereal bowl. I didn't even fix coffee or tea.

I used the last of my strawberry yogurt. I remembered to add my ground flax this time. I topped the yogurt with a handful each of cornflakes, Fiber Plus Yogurt Berry Crunch, and cheerios, then a few apple chunks and chopped walnuts.

I had soup for lunch, the last of the Campbell's Light Southwestern Vegetable mixed with my Mexican Rice which includes beans.

I've really been in the mood for soup lately. I've always liked soup, but it's even better when the weather is cool.

We didn't go for our walk yesterday, instead we watched a movie. X-Men First Class. It wasn't a bad movie, but it wasn't the best for me either. I did give it 3 stars. It was interesting, just to see how it all started. I was hoping that it would have been better.



My dessert/snack for the day was a double mocha cappuccino milkshake. I used DQ vanilla ice cream from the freezer in a large glass, sprinkled with 2 spoonfuls of double mocha cappuccino mix. I filled the glass the rest of the way with milk and blended it with my hand blender into a thick frosty milkshake. It was yummy!

Dinner was Asian themed, Tai Pei mini vegetable spring rolls with duck sauce and vegetable fried rice.

I made the fried rice using instant brown rice, frozen stir fry veggies and a scrambled egg seasoned with soy sauce, ginger, and sesame oil. I just realized, I forgot garlic, which I normally add as well. It was still good. I don't get Chinese food often since I don't eat out much, but I really like it.

After dinner I watched a little tv, uploaded photos as usual and got ready for bed. I read for a while before going to sleep. I wish I could read faster. I get impatient towards the end of the book. Well, I'm off to see what I can get done before going to Mom & Lynda's. Happy Sunday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment