Google Search Results

Friday, July 29, 2011

Buttered Blueberry Pita Chocolate Oatmeal

So what's up with the name of this post? Is that what you were thinking? Well, as I've said before, the biggest problem I have with blogging is post titles i.e., "Name That Day". Occasionally it comes easy, but then there are some days that nothing in particular stick out. Yesterday was one of those days.

I came up with the name by using the first word in the name of the first five photos. Yes, I name my photos. It helps people find my blog. Sometimes we "Google" a word or a phrase and search images. If the phrase matches the name of my photo, it may come up in the first few pages and someone might click on it and then see a link to my blog. It's how some people end up here. How did you get here?

This was yesterdays breakfast, two blueberry muffins with a little butter. These are going faster than I assumed, but there were only 12. I suppose I will be freezing the blueberries today, since I'm afraid I won't be able to eat them all before they spoil.



I was babysitting the girls (Lexi & Mary) again yesterday. Lindsay went for here ultrasound yesterday, to see how long we have to wait for the next little one. They had estimated that she was 12 weeks with the first visit, but are now thinking just 7, so it will be a little long than first thought. It looks like we'll be getting another March baby.

Lunch was more of a snack yesterday, which is usually what I get when babysitting. Those two keep me hoppin'. Sometimes I just get a late meal, but the Lean Cuisine pita and veggie dip are quick to fix and to eat.

Neither of the girls were big eaters yesterday, but they weren't here too long. Lexi have a few chicken nugget with cheese and Mary had cheese toast. Lexi also had part of a blueberry muffin. Mary has gotten to where she fights sleep. She can't stay still long enough to eat, she might go to sleep instead. She runs all over practicing her walking and running (almost), trying to keep up with Lexi. I put her in the playpen for a few minute and when I looked over she was sitting up asleep in the corner, bobbing back and forth. It was funny. Lexi use to do that too. 

After the girls went home. I had a smoothie for a meal/pre-Zumba snack. It was mostly banana with a fourth of an apple thrown in, just to use it up and some chocolate for an added energy boost.


It was pretty good. I sucked it down and then got ready for Zumba.

Zumba didn't kick my butt yesterday, although I did get a great workout. It seemed hotter yesterday. I was super sweaty afterwards. We also have a couple of guys who've joined the class. They said they liked it and they'd be coming back. I'm telling you, Zumba is for everyone. It's just fun, but a great workout. You can't beat that. We also have one lady who brings her baby and the baby's walker. The baby scoots around her while she gets her workout. Some aren't able to do the full workout, but they come and do what they can and then leave, there aren't any rules. We're all just there to move and have fun. That's what I love about it. 

I had a salad when I got home. I used some iceberg lettuce, some tomatoes, cucumbers and banana pepper from the garden, a little purple onion and a couple of baby carrots sliced. I topped it all with some toasted chow mein noodles and light Asian toasted sesame dressing. I also had a slice of Muenster cheese (off camera) while I was fixing my salad.




I've been staying up too late lately, so I've gotta work on that. I was extra tire this morning. I've also got some cleaning to do. My days see so busy lately. I have to try to fit everything I want to do in. It doesn't always happen. I've been trying to get some reading done, but I haven't been that successful, just a few pages here and there. My 6 book goal before January, is going to be more difficult than I thought. Are you a big reader? Do you have to squeeze in a few pages or is it something you do quite frequently? I seem to get more reading done online. How about you?

Well gotta wrap this up. Happy Friday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment