Google Search Results

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Great Day, Good Food

I really need to start my posts earlier in the day, while everything is fresh. I have been doing that for the last few posts. Today was one of those days, when I was late getting started. I didn't get up as early as I have been the last few days. I have really been trying to find ways to make this blog better. I've been doing a lot of reading, which has taken up more time than I would like. I am still trying, so keep checking back and hopefully I will have made some improvements.

I got up this morning and spent a few minutes deciding what to eat. I finally chose the old standby, a bagel with peanut butter and a gala apple. It was a cinnamon raisin bagel. After loading the bagel up with PB, I topped it with some dried cranberries and walnuts. I've been craving granola for some reason, but the bagel really hit the spot. I'm stuck on this oatmeal thing, anything with oatmeal in it seems appealing.




Lunch was nice too. I fixed tuna sliders, two little tuna salad sandwiches with a side of fresh broccoli and carrots and some kicked up light ranch to dip them in. I am not a big fan of plain ranch. I always add some extra garlic, dill, and blackpepper. I do like the ranch you make yourself from the Hidden Valley seasoning packets, but the rest usually need some help. 



Well, pooh!!! It seems that blogger has a 1 GB photo limit and somehow I have met my quota. I have deleted a few photos so that I can finish this post. I will have to see what I can do differently. I certainly can't afford to pay for extra storage just now. If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it. I am new at this and obviously have a lot to learn. Thanks.

I will now tell you about the rest of the day and hopefully post a couple more photos. When DS got home from his classes, we ran over to Mom's for a little bit. She had baked some cookies and being the sugar addict that I am, I had to have one. It would tide me over until dinner, right? Cookies are so yummy, I miss the days when I could gobble up 3 or 4 at a time and never gain an ounce. Now I look at food and gain 10 pounds.


Yippee! One photo down, one to go...

Now lets go for dinner. I had Priano Four Cheese Risotto courtesy of Aldi, kidney beans, and steamed broccoli with Italian dressing. The risotto was the best. I have never eaten risotto before. I had always intended to try it, but had never gotten around to it. It really made the meal. It did have most of the cheese with it but called for 2 Tbsp. of Parmesan as well. Luckily I has some, because I didn't realize it when I bought it. Now, lets see if we can get this next photo posted. Wish me luck!



Yay! I did it!

 I've also posted a link for some coupons. I'm still looking for some good samples. Coupons are nice, but samples are way nicer.

Coupons - Febreze  products

No comments:

Post a Comment