Google Search Results

Saturday, October 16, 2010

What Luck

I've been trying to figure out what to blog about. Lately, I just think the days get more boring as they go. I have no pictures to post, which is usually the highlight, I would think, but as you may have guessed, my camera battery died. In my own defense, I did check the battery. I checked it day before yesterday and I remembered to check it again today but today was too late. I was trying to squeeze in a couple of shots, once I realized it was low, but the battery died just as I was trying to load them on to the computer. What luck! I had all today's shots selected. I hit copy and poof....the battery died. 


We did watch a movie. It was Kick-A_ _. I mean that was the name of the movie. It was not what I had expected. We gave it 3 stars. I like action movies and this one had potential but it somehow fell short. 


Hey, I think my battery is charged, I mean my camera battery.  Yes it is. That means we shall have pictures. Like that makes the day so much better. Oh well, just bare with me. I'm financially strapped right now. It's tough being interesting when you're broke, but it will get better.

Ok, here are the pictures. There are only a few. First up is my glorious breakfast. I had a cinnamon raisin bagel with peanut butter and dried cranberries, a juicy nectarine and yes, that's coffee. It was cool this morning and thanks to DH was already made, so I didn't want it to go to waste, lol. Lunch was a repeat of last night's dinner, so I didn't bother with a picture.


Next for your viewing pleasure, we have my dinner. I had a lovely salad with Spring Mix lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, pepperoncini peppers, a little mozzarella, and some ground flax seed sprinkled on top with my Good Seasons Italian dressing. I also treated myself to a little Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. Normally I like to throw on a few walnuts as well but I was starving and didn't think about it until it was half eaten. Oh well, I will have some next time. BTW the crackers are vegetable crackers courtesy of Walmart or should I say Great Value, which are very good despite being a generic brand.  



Please stay tuned for further updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment