Google Search Results

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wet Wednesday

It started off rainy today. It did let up in time for me to walk the dogs. The rest of the day was pretty dry. I had half an ugly everything bagel with hummus and half of that great big apple I got yesterday. They weren't bad apples, but you know Pink Ladies are my favorite. The mountain apples were soft and not as sweet. The bagel would have been better, if I hadn't almost burnt it and I was more in the mood for cream cheese, I think, than hummus.



I worked on my pictures today, sorting, naming, and deleting. It was not a productive day or at least it doesn't feel like it was and although it had stopped raining, it was still a gloomy, dreary feeling day. I thought of things I wanted to do, but somehow never got around to doing. Before you knew it, it was time for lunch.

 Bread...bread....bread... I was still craving bread. I had a can of tomato soup in the cabinet that I had bought about a week or so ago. I had planned to have it with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It may sound odd, but I have been eating it this way since I was little. There's something about that sweet and salty combination, that I love. I also love pretzels on ice cream, but anyway, I was trying to eat up leftovers before having my soup and today, leftovers are gone, so it's soup and sammy time.

Now doesn't that look yummy?




You know I gotta dip it.

  
Here are a few pictures I took for Wet Wednesday







This is about as close to wordless Wednesday as I get. I always have something to say.


Ok, now lets pretend I just described all the exciting things I did after lunch and now you're wishing you could be me and lead such an exciting life. Ok now, back to reality.... I'll just tell you what I had for supper. 

I had a Quorn Chik'n Fillet salad which was a Quorn Fillet sliced on mix baby greens, cucumbers, and red onion with sweet potato fries. I marinated my Quorn fillet in Italian dressing and seasoned my fries with a spicy seasoning mix.

Sweet Potato Fry Seasoning
1  1/2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper

This was so good, I'm posting 3 pictures






Well folks, that was my day. Don't give up on me though. There are better days coming. 


No comments:

Post a Comment