Google Search Results

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Saturday Movie Night

I slept late this morning. I didn't mean to, but I did. I wasn't sure if I should have breakfast or lunch. I was more in the mood for breakfast food, so I made a peanut butter and banana smoothie with cinnamon. Yummy. 

I felt a little sleepy later in the day. I think it was boredom. It was not the most exciting day. I made myself a cup of green tea. I used one bag of Lipton Mangosteen & Peach and 1 bag of Benner Lemon & Ginseng. The Lipton wasn't my favorite, so I thought I'd mix it  with the Benner which has more flavor. It was pretty good, much better than just the Lipton.

Lunch was actually an early dinner according to the clock. I had a repeat of yesterday's lunch; leftover Pepper Jack Mac and peas with a MSF griller. I seasoned my veggie burger with some cajin seasoning. The one I had yesterday was a bit bland next to the macaroni with pepper jack cheese. This one was much better.

This evening I had the tv all to myself again. I'd planned to watch a movie. I wanted something else to eat, but wasn't all that hungry. I mostly just wanted a snack. I was really in the mood for popcorn since it was movie night, but since I don't have any popcorn, I settled for a bowl of frosted mini wheats with a few dried blueberries plus another handful of chips since the cereal did nothing for my salt craving.
I watched 3 movies, Wild Thing, Eye For An Eye, and Blue Steel. They were all older movies on "This TV", a local channel that shows lots of old tv shows and movies. It wasn't a bad line up. The last two seem better than the first. I'm still watch Blue Steel as I type, so the verdict is still out on it. It has Jamie Lee Curtis. I usually like her movies. Well, I'm early winding this one up. I still have a few more minutes of the movie, then I'm off to bed. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment