Google Search Results

Friday, March 30, 2012

WW Smart Ones Santa Fe Style Rice & Beans Review

I'd slept pretty good last night, but I didn't get to sleep as late as I would have liked. I got up and fixed coffee ( mostly decaf) and breakfast was the last piece of birthday cake. I didn't bother turning on my computer. I tend to get more done that way. I got started on the house while my coffee was brewing. 

Breakfast was not very filling, so lunch was not far behind. I had two open faced egg salad sandwiches with a jalapeno dill spear.

I finished off the shortbread cookies. I was still working on my second cup of coffee. Coffee always takes me longer to drink when I'm cleaning. I keep setting it down and moving to another room, remembering it 30 minutes later. I finally just drank it as I found it, instead of reheating. It was too hot for hot coffee anyway. 

I made a WW Smart Ones meal for dinner. I had the Santa Fe Style Rice & Beans. I'm pretty sure I've eaten this before, but I don't remember if I've done a review or not. I searched the archives to find one, but I can't seem to find one. This dinner was pretty good. 

I cooked in 2 parts, cooking as directed, but the second part was a little delayed, because I got busy with laundry and forgot I was cooking it. It was still warm when I remembered. I finished cooking it and added some tortilla chips and a pinch of salt. 

I used the tortilla chips for dipping. It was pretty cheesy. It not spicy at all, but it does have a good flavor.  I'm giving it 4 stars.

I'd eaten dinner early. Afterward I went out and used my reel mower to mow some grass in the back yard. Unfortunately dinner didn't stick with me until bed time. I had a couple of handfuls of raisins, which wasn't enough, so I heated some of Lucas' leftover fried potatoes and added some shredded Colby and some salsa. 

Now it's late and I need to get to bed. Have a great night/day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment