This is an easy recipe for snack sized cups of pudding in cups I've saved from single serving applesauce, pudding, or fruit, using instant pudding, peanut butter and graham cracker crumbs.
6 single serving sized plastic cups from applesauce, pudding, jello, fruit, etc.
1 small pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
2 cups of 2% milk
3 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
4 whole graham crackers
3 pinches of salt
1-2 Tbsp. margarine (light margarine also works)
Directions for the Graham Crust
- Put the graham crackers into a plastic freezer bag and crush with a rolling pin or into a food processor, however you choose to make cracker crumbs.
- Add the cold margarine and salt to the crumbs, seal the bag and knead until well combine. The crumbs should hold together when you squeeze them, but crumble easily.
- Divide the crumbs evenly between the 6 plastic cups. There should be a little less than 2 Tbsp. per cup.
- Press crumbs into the bottom of the cups. I used a small lid to pack them evenly. Set aside.
- Pour 2 cups of milk in a 4 cup liquid measuring cup or mixing bowl.
- Add the instant pudding mix to the milk and blend until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Add the 3 Tbsp. of peanut butter to the pudding and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Pour pudding evenly into plastic cups containing graham cracker crumbs.
- Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled.