Google Search Results

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

A Better Day

I woke up this morning feeling well rested. I did sleep a little longer than I'd planned. My back has also felt better today. I haven't felt great, but I do feel better. I even managed to have my coffee without it running all over the counter first. I had a huge cup of mostly decaf with a cinnamon roll and half an apple. I had to wait a bit after breakfast to drink the rest of my coffee. I was a bit full after the first cup with the cinnamon roll and apple. I had about 2/3 of another cup a little later.

I had leftover salad for lunch with French dressing. I added spinach, carrot, and imitation bacon bits. There were cucumber slices, pepper strips, feta cheese, and croutons also. It was a really good salad, even though the croutons had softened. The bacon bits added some crunch. The saltiness from the bacon bits and the feta was great with the sweetness of the dressing.

I had a lemon Chobani yogurt as my evening snack. 

I had the last of my mash potato soup with a few leftover peas thrown in, plus my 2 leftover crab & cheese stuffed mushrooms.

The soup was great, but I think all the dairy makes me feel yucky. 
I'm going for another night of restful sleep. I'm making it a short post so I can do a little reading and still get to bed at a decent hour. I really need to work on feeling better and make it a priority. I think stress and lack of sleep are taking a toll on me. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment