Google Search Results

Monday, March 05, 2012

Sunday Dinner

I was up earlier this morning than I've been lately. I didn't sleep too well and I wasn't feeling that great. I made a cup of tea, a mixture of Mangosteen Peach and Lemon Ginseng. I wasn't feeling much like breakfast. 

We had plans for Sunday dinner at Mom & Lynda's. I drank my tea and then got ready to go to Mom's. I had a little of my TFM Men's Omega3 Energy Mix with a few dried blueberries, just to tide me over until dinner. I wasn't feeling all that hungry then, but I was afraid I might be before I got dinner. I don't like to go anywhere on a completely empty stomach. 

Here is the line up for this Sunday's dinner. Oven fried chicken breast.

Roast Beast Beef

Stuffed Portabellas (w/ cheese & imitation crab)

Broccoli Cornbread

Rustic Mashed Potatoes

Corn on the Cob

Green Beans

Salad with Feta cheese and croutons.

Fresh veggies to eat with the salad or alone.

I was feeling a little better when it came time to eat. I tried to go with the lighter stuff. I had 2 of the mushrooms, broccoli cornbread, green beans and salad with cucumber, carrot, pepper, and homemade French dressing.

We had cake for dessert, a yellow cake with chocolate icing.

We also had cinnamon rolls.

A little while after dinner I had half a cinnamon roll, and a part of the sample piece of the cake, which was the slice Lynda cut to sample, since she wasn't actually having dessert, but didn't want others to eat without having tasting.  I tried not to over do it on the food, but managed to anyway. I also had to cups of decaf with my dessert.

After dessert we noticed Milo hogging the tv remote. He hasn't been feel well lately, so we let him watch what he wanted.

I was really quite miserably full after all I'd eaten. I just had a cup of  Decaf Blackberry Pomegranate Green Tea when I got home.

Late I finished off the crumbs from a potato chip bag. It was all I needed, basically just that salt craving again. Now I off to bed. I've got an early day tomorrow and my eyes are a bit irritated due to allergies. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment