Google Search Results

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pop Secret 100 Calorie Pop Review

This morning I had a couple of big cups of mostly decaf coffee to start me off. I'd slept pretty well, but wasn't quite as awake as I expected to be. It may have been a side effect of the Melatonin, I'm not sure. I do know that if I wake up during the night after taking one, I feel sort of groggy. 

After drinking my first cup of coffee, I heated a couple of leftover angel biscuits and had them with butter and Lingonberries. 

For lunch I had WW Smart Ones fettucini alfredo with broccoli. I added some extra broccoli, parmesan cheese and black pepper. 

There were two parts to my afternoon snack; sweet & salt. The sweet was a few FL brand chocolate sandwich cookies.

The salty, but not so salty part was Pop Secret 100 Calorie microwave popcorn.

This popcorn is just alright. This was the butter flavored, which isn't very butter flavored. I burned the first bag and nearly the second. I usually go by the pops. When it's just about stops popping and you stop hearing one pop right after the other. Well by then it's burnt. I did the second bag for 1min. 45 sec. which was less than the 2 minutes it took to burn the other bag. With quite a few kernels left and smoke rising out of the bag I poured the popcorn into the bowl. Luckily it was only the side of the bag that was burned with a few dark kernels. We had to take the first bag out of the house. It was really smokin'. Due to the lack of flavor and the difficulty to pop successfully, I am generously giving the Pop Secret 3 stars. 

For dinner I had a colby pepper jack grilled cheese sandwich with a salad of iceberg, red bell peppers, broccoli, onion, and ranch dressing. I should have had a jalapeno dill spear with it, but I didn't think about it until I'd sat down to eat and I was too lazy to get up and get it. 
Now I'm sorry to be rushing through this post, but I've fooled around too long this evening and I was late getting starting on the blog. I also need to get to bed, because I have an early day tomorrow. I just can't seem to make myself get an early start. Have a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment