Google Search Results

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Pepper Jack Mac And Cheese

After having slept better last night, I decided to keep with the decaf theme of yesterday. I did have coffee this morning though. Technically I had 6 cups, 1 scoop of coffee per cup. Five of the scoops were decaf, 1 scoop regular. It was actually just 2 large cups of coffee. I just couldn't go totally decaf with morning coffee. I also had half a cinnamon raisin bagel and half a gala apple.

I put extra cinnamon plus brown sugar and chopped walnuts on my bagel. I nearly over did it on the toasting. It was still really good, but the cinnamon roll version was better. 

More tweaking at lunch time. I had a MSF griller patty, peas and macaroni & cheese. The macaroni got the tweaking.

I added 2 slices of pepper jack cheese plus extra milk to plain ordinary boxed mac & cheese prepared as directed.  It was yummy and the peas went very well with it. 

I had one of the Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cups for dessert. Now I'm thinking of other ways to tweak instant pudding. Any suggestions?

I had a cup of decaf Blackberry Pomegranate Green Tea before dinner. I've always liked hot tea, but lately I really been wanting it more, especially the green teas. 

I went with a salad for dinner. My salad was made up of iceberg lettuce, spinach, cucumber, carrot, bell pepper, muenster cheese, potato chips, and spicy ranch dressing.  

This salad was sort of suppose to conquer my potato chip craving, but unfortunately it didn't work and I had to have a couple of handfuls afterwards. It was the saltiness that left me wanting more. It was a really good salad. 

After babying my back all day, it's feeling a little better this evening. The extra sleep didn't hurt either. Now I'm going to work on getting some more. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment