Google Search Results

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yes It's Monday

This morning I was up around 7:30 getting ready for the girls to arrive. I really am not a morning person, as much as I would like to be. I slept pretty good for me. Those who die when their head touches a pillow might have been a little less satisfied. I grabbed a bowl of cinnamon roll mini wheats for breakfast. I passed on the coffee. I would have had a cup if someone would have made it for me, lol.  I guess I didn't want it bad enough.

I had a cup of lemon ginseng green tea today, but apparently I didn't get a photo of it. I'm not sure what happened. I think the fact that the girls were still here may have had something to do with it.  I had lunch after they went home. I had leftover yellow rice, sliced Roma tomato, and a MSF griller. I think another spinach omelet would have been better, but I'll have to get more spinach first. I can't wait for summer tomatoes. The gassed pink ones they have now, don't really have much flavor. It's like eating a green tomato. I should have rolled it in cornmeal and fried it first.

After lunch I found what was left of my cup of tea. I'd set it down and forgotten about it. I reheated it and had a few shortbread cookies with it.

I also had the last of the probiotic fruit & nut mix. I'm glad I mixed some other leftover snack mixes with it or it may not have lasted this long. 

I had a nap after my snack. I should have just had another cup of tea, but I knew I'd be up late and I always sleep so good when I take a nap. 

Dinner was Lean Cuisine Cheddar Potatoes & Broccoli with a side salad of butter lettuce, more broccoli, tomato, onion and light ranch dressing.

It was very good. The salad went well with the potatoes. The potatoes are one of my 4 star reviews. 

After dinner I fooled around on the internet getting sidetracked, wasting time, nothing but reruns on televison. I munched on raisins while uploading photos. Here I am late as usual getting my post done. I still have no idea of a title for this post. It was a typical Monday, plenty of chaos & confussion. This introvert will recoup tomorrow. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment