Google Search Results

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Long Day Short Post

I'm feeling kind of crappy tonight, so I'm just going to hit the high spots and call it a night. I have a severe headache nagging me, not to mention I'm tired. 

This morning I had another fruit and yogurt cereal bowl with the last of the bran flakes, cheerios, life cereal and some crushed up cinnamon roll mini wheats topped with vanilla yogurt, extra cinnamon, and chunks of gala apple. There's even more cinnamon under the yogurt. 

For lunch I had sort of a succotash mixture of canned diced tomatoes, butter peas, corn, red & green pepper, onion, and chives. The tomatoes were pre-salted, I assume. They certainly didn't need any. I let it all cook until the onion and peppers were tender, then I spooned it over a piece of warm buttered cornbread, the last piece by the way. I'd sort of been looking forward to this since I made the cornbread, but it needed a bit more soup to it, still good though.

My afternoon snack, a few Oreo type sandwich cookies and a bottle of water. Nothing special about the water, I just added it to the shot. 

I made a veggie burger on toast for dinner with shredded iceberg, onion, dill pickles and mayo, also a last minute addition, a pinch of salt and cracked black pepper.

I had some chips on the side. They were from a bag we'd gotten at Panera's. I didn't eat many. I'm not a fan of their chips. They are hard kettle chips. I don't care much for kettle chips, but I was craving chips.

Well, I guess that's it. Sorry to be cutting it short, but I'm so ready to close my eyes and hopefully get rid of this headache. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment