Google Search Results

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another Beautiful Day

Today started off earlier than I would have preferred, but it turned out to be a pretty nice day. I began my day with a donut, a somewhat undesirable donut, but I hated to see it go to waste. It wasn't quite living up to the Krispy Kreme reputation. Of course KK doesn't usually serve donuts that are several days old.

I had leftover linguine with the same Ragu sauce.  I took a bowl with me to Lindsay's. Lexi helped me eat it. I will have to remember that she likes it. She even ate the chunks. 

I also had a lemon chobani yogurt while Lexi had diced peaches. We also snacked on microwave popcorn. The day went fairly smooth. The children were well behaved and Miss Rachel was doing good as well, adjusting to being out in world. 

After coming home, I made myself a tofurky sandwich, with peppered tofurky deli slices, colby-pepperjack cheese, tomato, and light ranch dressing on toast. 

It was really a good sandwich, better than I'd expected. 

After having my sandwich, I went out and worked in the yard. I used my reel push mower to cut some more grass. The stuff that's growing in the yard is hardly what you'd call grass, but there's a lot of it and it has to be cut. I kind of liked being outside. The sun was going down and it wasn't too hot. I didn't really have to mow. Lucas finished up with the gas mower, but the grass cut with the reel mower looks better. I just need a smaller yard. Another early day tomorrow, so I'm off to bed. I'm hoping to get a little more sleep than I did last night. Have a great night/day!!!




End

No comments:

Post a Comment