Google Search Results

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Soup And Sandwich

After only a few hours sleep, I was awake unable to go back to sleep. I got up and made myself a smoothie, a blueberry banana smoothie. I added some vanilla to this one too. The vanilla really makes the difference. I had been leaving it out since I was adding a teaspoon of vanilla instant pudding, but it still needs the extract. 

For lunch I had a bowl of my vegetable soup. Today is was more like stewp with less broth. I added a little water and a pinch more vegetable sea salt. I hope I can remember or figure out where I bought the sea salt. It has turned out to be the best ingredient to put in soups. Lucas even used it on his hamburger and said they were delicious.

I just had one bowl, plain, no crackers. I am so glad I went to the trouble of fixing this. You just can't get good vegetable soup from a can, but if you find some, please let me know.

For my afternoon snack, I had a cup of lemon Chobani yogurt a few vanilla wafers and the last of the fresh blueberries. 

The sweetness of the wafers and the fruit was very good with the tart lemon yogurt.

I just had a sandwich for dinner. I had some peppered tofurky deli slices that I needed to use. I toasted 2 slices of white bread and topped it with spinach leaves, 4 slices of tofurky, a slice of muenster cheese, a fresh baby bella mushroom sliced, and some Heluva Good Fiesta Dip. 

I also had a few sliced dill pickles, some rippled chips and more Fiesta dip for the chips. It was a pretty good dinner. 

Now I am going to bed. I'd intended to take a nap today, but never got around to it. I had no caffeine today, so that I could sleep, but I have a headache now.  I plan to do my deep breathing before bed. Have a great night/day!!!

End

No comments:

Post a Comment