Google Search Results

Monday, February 20, 2012

I Should Have Tweaked My Soup

Sunday morning the repair guy for my internet was here before I'd even had breakfast. I couldn't believe it. I thought we'd be waiting most of the day. We were apparently first on the list. After he'd done his little routine inside(which I know by heart) to check for problems, I had my breakfast. While the repair guy was off checking elsewhere, I had a fruit & yogurt cereal bowl along with a cup of Mangosteen & Peach Green Tea.

My bowl was filled with Cheerios, Bran Flakes, Life cereal, vanilla yogurt, cinnamon, chopped dates and apple.
Sometime after I'd had lunch we received a call from the repair guy. The problem was in their switch box which had 48 people without internet and yet I was the only one apparently who'd reported a problem. It just makes me wonder, are people so use to it being down that they don't think anything of it or am I the only one around here who actually uses the interest? Well, as much as it costs, you can bet I'm getting my money's worth. Fortunately they got it fixed pretty quick. Lucas also had homework to turn in and tests to take online for college. Are you getting your money's worth?

I had leftover pasta with Ragu spaghetti sauce, a Veggie Patch Chick'n cutlet and a side salad of bagged iceberg salad, broccoli, bell pepper, onion, shredded Mexican blend cheese and light Italian dressing.



My dessert was a cup of peppermint cocoa made with milk and the tiny little peppermint marshmallows sprinkled on top. I use a bit more milk than it calls for and about 1/2 the recommended cocoa powder for a less sweet version. That's how I like it.

Later I had a little of the Lance popcorn in a bowl.

For dinner I was in the mood for soup. Unfortunately I chose the last can of Campbell's Select Harvest Light Southwestern Vegetable or as I call it, carrots and broth.

I didn't bother tweaking the soup with extras. I did have some tortilla chips on the side.

At last minute I tweaked the chips with cheese and taco sauce. I should have tweaked the soup instead.

Dinner was not very satisfying. I kept wanting something else. I gave into a cup of pina colada jello, which I made before dinner and some sweet & spicy snack mix, no pictures. I did Saturday's post, watched The Good Wife, and called it a night. Now if I get today's pictures posted tonight, I should be caught up again. Fingers crossed. Have a great day and an even better evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment