Google Search Results

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine Tuesday

My breakfast for Valentine's Day was not anything special. I did have apple in my fruit and yogurt cereal bowl, which supplied a little red to fit the day.

I had the usual bran flakes, cheerios, and life cereal, my Dannon Vanilla yogurt, walnuts and a sprinkle of cinnamon. I recently bought more peanut butter, which would have been better with this, but I was out of it on Tuesday.

I treated myself to a couple of Dove dark chocolate hearts, the same ones I've been giving the girls when they come over. I know Lindsay loves it when I give them chocolate, lol.

My lunch was sort of a large snack. I had leftover beans, rice, and tomatoes. There was very little broth left, so it was hardly soup anymore, but good. I also had Lean Cuisine Broccoli
Cheddar Dip with Pita Bread. I'd tried there Garden Vegetable Dip with pita bread before and it was very good.

The broccoli cheddar dip was also really good. I love all the dip with soft pita bread. I broke the pita in half and filled the little pockets full of dip. It was a little messy, but it worth it.

This is the Nice trail mix I'd mentioned before. Mom & Lynda got it for me. I think it comes from Walgreen's or at least that's where I've found it online.

It's a salty mix with raisins, sunflower seeds, peanuts, cashews, almonds, and pumpkin seeds. I'm not crazy about cashews, but they are fine in this mix; with the raisins it's sort of a sweet/salty snack, so the sweetness of the cashews works.

I had a little Pomelo that Mom gave me also, which I ate while I heated dinner.

Dinner was Sunday leftovers. I had the last Morningstar Farms riblet, potato casserole, and coleslaw. I managed all but a few bites.

Since it was Valentines Day, I also treated myself to a white hot chocolate. I even added Jet Puffed Peppermint Mallow Bits. They should really make a peppermint white hot chocolate mix. The Mallow Bits were awesome in this, but it still needed a bit more peppermint flavor. I may try a little mint extract in it next time.

That was my Valentines Day, very exciting and romantic right? Oh well, I'm over that. I'll take quiet and well fed. There were chances for reviews here, but I've made this post short and sweet. I've got plans for the day and I'm trying to get caught up. Hopefully I'll get another post in later. Everything here gets 4 or 5 stars, just in case you're wondering. I'm off to enjoy my day. Enjoy yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment