Google Search Results

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Utz Red Hot Potato Chips Review

Well this looks like it may be sort of a rushed post. I've stayed up way too late and haven't gotten what I needed to do done. My internet has been giving me problems and keeping me from uploading photos, etc.  Blah, blah, blah, back to the beginning.
 
The day began with breakfast as always. I had another fruit and yogurt cereal bowl. I started with bran flakes, Life cereal, and Cheerios. I used Dannon vanilla yogurt, and fresh strawberries and I drizzled it all with warm peanut butter.

I like the way the peanut butter looks and I love the way it tastes. It was an yummy breakfast.

For lunch I had the last of my Parmesan Broccoli soup.

This bowl was a little soupier than the last, exactly how I like it.

Lucas and I got some Polvorones, which are orange flavored shortbread cookies from Walmart the other day, in the section where they have the Mexican foods. They have all these yummy looking cookies and cakes.

We decided to try some. These were very good. The orange flavor is kind of subtle and reminds me of orange sherbet, so it's probably safe to say, it's not flavored with real orange. The cookie is pretty thick compared to a lot of cookies you buy, which we liked. They would be very good with coffee, milk, or cocoa. They aren't a soft cookie, so they would be great for dunking. I really like shortbread cookies, so I would give these 4 stars. I limited myself to just one, but I could have easily eaten more.

Later I had an awesome spicy snack. I was really craving more sweets, but decided to go with a spicy snack plus half an apple to satisfy the sweetness I was craving. I had a bag of Utz Red Hot potato chips, a slice of pepper jack cheese cut into fourths, 3 deli slices of peppered tofurky and of course, the apple. These potato chips were very good. I loved the flavor and the  heat that sort of sneaks up on you. It doesn't seem all that spicy when you first start munching, but as you eat, the heat sort of intensifies. These were not too hot for me, but if you don't like spicy, you won't like these.

This was an awesome snack. I enjoy the spice and saved the apple for last to cool things down. I hardly noticed the heat from the cheese or the pepper in the tofurky after eating the chips. I'm giving the chips 5 stars. These were even better than the Texas Pete chips. 

As my dinner, I took a Totino's frozen pizza and added chopped fresh spinach, shredded Mexican cheese (what I had), garlic and rosemary.

No these are not like real pizza, but that doesn't mean they aren't good. They are just different.

I love adding extra topping to these. The sauce is rather plain so you can season them up any way you like. They are good with just about any topping and they're cheap.

Well that was about it for the day. I've laid around not really doing much of anything. My back is still giving me problem. I didn't sleep very well again last night so, I'll be indulging in an ibuprofen tonight. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment