Google Search Results

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweetheart Sunday

This is my Sunday. I'm still trying to get caught up and not really having a lot of luck with it. Everything seems to be working against me. I didn't realize that my internet wasn't working until last night. We finally managed to get the problem straightened out earlier this evening. 

My Sunday started off with a bowl of FL brand frosted mini wheats with a little 2%.

Here's what was on the menu for Sunday dinner at Mom & Lynda's. 

There was fried chicken.

Barbecued Chicken

Broccoli Casserole

Potato Casserole

Macaroni Salad

Coleslaw

and Angel Biscuits.

I had a Morningstar Farms Riblet, potato casserole, slaw, and broccoli casserole.

For dessert we had chocolate pie, which Mom & Lexi decorated with whipped topping, chopped pecans, and candy sprinkles.

There was also a heart shaped chocolate cake that they also decorated with candy hearts.

Lexi had a little cake and ice cream with her sprinkles.

Mary and I shared a piece of the chocolate cake.

She definitely met her chocolate quota for the day. I think I did too.

Afterwards I had a cup of coffee. I accidentally got a little too much creamer in my cup. I've gotten used to fixing a large cup.

I did pretty good about not stuffing myself at Mom's, so later I had a little of the macaroni salad.

It was a pretty good day, but I was tired. I manage to get one post done, but since I was behind already, it wasn't the one for Sunday. I don't see getting Monday's photos up tomorrow morning either, since I will have girls. I will try and get caught up as soon as possible. With no internet, I have gotten some reading done. I'd planned to start reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett, but I didn't have it downloaded yet, so I started on Two For The Dough by Janet Evanovich which I had in hard cover, thanks to Mom, who's read all of the series and has let me borrow the set to read. Hopefully it won't take as long as The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest. Now I'm off to get ready for tomorrow. Have a great night/day!!! Hope you enjoyed your Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment