Google Search Results

Monday, February 06, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

This morning there wasn't time to waste, since I've been sleeping in lately. I had planned to go to Mom's early and I had to eat breakfast and get ready to go. I had another fruit & yogurt cereal bowl with Cheerios, Bran flakes, Life cereal, vanilla yogurt, half a pink lady apple, cinnamon, peanut butter and light pancake syrup. 

I've been thinking about this combo since the other day when I mentioned it. I wasn't disappointed. It is a yummy idea. This would probably also be good with waffle chunks instead of cereal under fruit and yogurt. I haven't had waffles for a while. Now that I've mentioned waffles, I'm thinking about my Jalapeno Popper Cornbread Waffles, yum!!!

After breakfast we got ready and left. We wanted to get there early to help with dinner. We were having hotdogs.....

  ....and hamburgers.

I was having a hotdog. I'd been craving one all week. I fixed my favorite, a Veggie Patch veggie dog.

Dale helped with the grilling and I worked on the chili with meat using Lynda's recipe.

We also had vegetarian chili from a can, no recipe required.

We had potato salad, which I was in the mood for also.

There was potato wedges and onion rings.

Macaroni & Cheese

Vegetarian Baked Beans

Coleslaw

Onion & Tomato for the burgers. I should have had a slice or two, but didn't think about it. I would have had to make a trade if I had. I ate way too much as it was.

I fixed my veggie dog in the microwave, put it on a bun and topped it with chili, mustard, onion, and slaw. I had a spoonful each of baked beans and potato salad. I was full after eating all this, but apparently I wasn't full enough.

We had cinnamon rolls for dessert.

....and being the glutton that I sometimes am, I had a cup of 1/2 caf coffee and a cinnamon roll, shortly after eating.

Everything was good and as proof, I was so completely miserable afterward, but as I was told, I wasn't the only one, so I think we were all in agreement.

We went home to watch the Super Bowl since we had things to do before tomorrow and it would be sort of late before the game would be over. I did not indulge in any super bowl snacks. Dale however, had room for Buffalo wings, and Lucas had the cinnamon roll he brought home. I think I must have a very slow digestion process. I am still full. I did have a cup of Lipton Blackberry Pomegranate Green Tea with honey. Dale watched the whole game and I watched the commercials. The only one that sticks out in my mind though, is one that I've seen on Swagbucks, it's the one for the Honda CRV with Matthew Broderick that mocks Ferris Bueller's Day Off. What's your favorite commercial?

Well I have an early day tomorrow, so I'm off to bed. Have a good night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment