Google Search Results

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Less Is More Or Is It

 I think maybe I should make notes on days I get behind and I'm not able to post right away, of course there wasn't a lot to take note of on Friday. I got up and fixed breakfast first of all. I made coffee and had the last half of my last everything bagel with light cream cheese and dill. Lately, I've needed the coffee to get going. It seems to help me stay motivated.

I've been working on and off the computer for the last few days, trying to catch up on things that have gotten neglected lately, my laundry, my email, dusting, organizing and decluttering. I've actually manage to get quite a few things done, but not nearly as much as I'd like to have. 

Lunch was a quick fix and it was really good. I made tofurky and cheese roll ups, using peppered tofurky deli slices, havarti cheese and dill pickle spears. I also had a few onion rings to go with. I wouldn't mind having this again sometime, but I used the last of my pickles and tofurky, so I'll have to wait until I get some more.

Later I had another half a bagel, a french toast bagel, I found in the freezer, with light cream cheese, salty trail mix and a drizzle of pancake syrup. Not a bad snack. I love the pumpkin & sunflower seeds in the mix and the slightly salty raisins. The syrup & raisins made this a sweet n' salty snack, my favorite kind.

For dinner, I did a slight makeover on Lucas' baked ravioli, since it sort of absorbed most of the moisture from the sundried tomato Alfredo sauce he used. I added part of a can of diced tomatoes, plus a little salt, garlic and basil. It moistened everything back up and still tasted pretty much the same. I think next time we will be using an extra jar of sauce or just half of the ravioli.

I didn't do a lot of eating yesterday, but I made up for it today, but you'll have to come back to check out what I had. I spent the rest of the evening catching up a couple of posts. I'm still behind, but not as much as I was. I was hoping to get caught up today, but things haven't worked in my favor. Thankfully this post was short. I probably won't get much done tomorrow either, since I will be gone most of the day, but I should get today's photos posted. For now I'm calling it a night and heading to bed. I'll try and do better tomorrow. Have a great night/day!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment