Google Search Results

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Lipton Superfruit Blackberry Pomegranate Green Tea Review

I slept in later this morning than I had planned. I stayed up way too later reading last night. I am nearing the end of my book and it's getting really hard to put down. I wish I had time to read for several hours before bed, so that I could go ahead and finish it up. I probably wouldn't have woken up when I did, if the phone hadn't rang. I was dead to the world. I've been staying up later and later and sleeping later each day as well. I decided to skip the caffeine today and have a big cup of Lipton Green Tea. I got some new Superfruit Blackberry Pomegranate Decaf.

It's such a lovely color and it smells so good. I could hardly wait for it to steep. I added a spoonful of honey and drank some of it while I fixed my breakfast/brunch/lunch, whatever you'd call it. I think I could drink this stuff cold. I don't usually drink cold tea. I'm giving it 4 stars for now, but if it passes as a cold drink, I may give it 5. 

It looked more like breakfast, but it was pretty late for breakfast.

I had a fruit & yogurt cereal bowl with bran flakes, life cereal, Cheerios, Dannon vanilla yogurt, half a pink lady apple, dried cranberries, and chopped walnuts. This is my favorite way to eat cereal. Who needs milk?

Today Mom & Lynda had another GDO planned for us. They took me to get my haircut, out to eat a late lunch, and then to the movies. My brain was totally absent during the first part of our venture. I just got a cut, no wash, no style, no picture, sorry and that's not the worst part. 

After getting my new do, we went to Mario's Diner for our lunch. I got their Mediterranean Wrap with fries and a dill pickle on the side. The wrap was sort of like a Greek salad in a flour tortilla. It was really good. The bad part is that I ate it without even thinking of a photo.

I didn't even think about it until we were leaving. I did get a couple of shots of the place, but that's it, so you can see where I ate, but not what I ate. Oops! Maybe I'll get to go back again and I'll be sure to take a pic.

We finished up a little early, so we went to Old Navy to kill some time. I used to love their stuff, but I've sort of outgrown it, I think. 

We were all still so full when we got to the theatre, we passed on snacks and drinks. Boy could you smell the popcorn though. It just screams movie theatre. We went to Tinseltown USA to watch "One For The Money" with Katherine Heigl and Jason O' Mara. I'd already read the book by Janet Evanovich, which I really liked and I was so excited about seeing the movie.

I loved this movie. I think both actors fit the parts. I liked that is was serious, but humorous as well. I'm hoping they will continue with sequels. This one gets 5 stars from me. 

After the movie we went to Starbucks for coffee. I got a peppermint mocha decaf. I should have gone with something less sweet. It was good, but not exactly what I was in the mood for.

I felt like I'd over indulged for some reason. I sort of had tummy trouble all day. I just had the last of my Amy's Chunky Tomato Bisque when I got home. Soup seems to sooth my stomach. 

It was good and hasn't caused me any problems thankfully.

It was a good day. The weather was nice, lunch was good, I really like my new do and I loved the movie. It doesn't get much better. If I hadn't had tummy trouble, it would have been dang near perfect and winning the lotto would have fixed that, lol. Well, that's it for today. I guess I'm outa here. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment