Google Search Results

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Caffeine Dependent

Well the day hasn't gone as planned, but I did finally get the pictures loaded for yesterday. I haven't been sleeping well, the last couple of nights. I've stepped up to half caf. coffee. I've tried to take a caffeine break, but I've really needed it just to get through the day lately.

I had the girls very early yesterday. I finally got half a pumpernickel bagel a couple of hours after my coffee. It's always kind of chaotic when they first get here. Excited to be here, getting them breakfast and whatever they need to keep them occupied. Finally things settle down and I can sit and have another cup of coffee and a bite to eat.

I just had some of the leftover salad from Sunday for lunch. It's Romaine, onion, strawberries, mandarin oranges, sweet mini pepper rings, pecans, and sunflower seeds with poppyseed dressing.

Lexi had macaroni salad. Mary had mac & cheese and then took a nap, while Lexi and I had a piece of the peanut butter cake. It's pretty rich, wonderful with coffee, but I was too lazy to make another pot, even though I could have used the caffeine, it was too late for it.

I had 2 of the little crab cakes for dinner along with corn on the cob and some of the broccoli casserole with extra steamed broccoli.

We had such a warm day yesterday, I had iced tea instead of hot. I made a big cup of Celestial Seasoning's Wild Berry Zinger. It was great as a cold tea, but I do still prefer it as a hot tea.

I've been taking a nap in the afternoons lately, but didn't get to get one today. I'm going to try and get today's post up before it gets too late, but I still have a few other things to do to get ready for tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment