Google Search Results

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Less Stressed

Today I am up early, trying to stay in my new routine of going to bed early and getting up early. It seems to be working out alright so far. Blogging less has taken away some of the stress I've been feeling lately. Unfortunately I am still dealing with more stress than I want to deal with. I think you can tell by what I've been eating. 

I tend to eat more healthy when I am less stressed and vice versa. Yesterday's food was considered healthier than I actually felt like eating and it still wasn't very healthy. I did have salad twice, but that's about as healthy as it gets. 

Breakfast was rushed also obvious by the bite taken from my bagel before the photo. It was not intentional. I nearly forgot to take one.

I was rushing this morning because I had to leave early so that I could get to Lindsay's and stay with the girls while she went to work. I took a Stouffer's frozen mac & cheese to make for our lunch. Mary and I had salad with ours. I also took leftover angel biscuits for Lexi, who loves them. She and Mary had one while waiting for the mac & cheese to bake.

Mary and I had a snack bag of microwave popcorn later while Lexi was taking a nap. I skipped the photo since Mary was sort of impatient. I had a chocolate snack cake when I came home. I was feeling sort of starved even though I had the popcorn earlier. These cakes seem very tiny when you're actually ready for a meal. It's probably a good thing though.

I heated some of the leftover stuffed peppers to go with the salad I had left from lunch. The salad was a mixture of shredded iceberg and spinach with green pepper and carrot. I used ranch dressing with black pepper.

I had a few off camera vanilla wafers after dinner. I plan to spend the day cleaning. My house has been somewhat neglected for the past few days. Time to get started. Have a great day!!!






End

No comments:

Post a Comment