Google Search Results

Friday, May 18, 2012

Celestial Seasoning Rasberry Zinger Review

Oh it gets later and later, but I just keeping putting it off, posting that is. Here I sit trying to get it done, but my heart ain't in it.

That line was written at almost 4am and I decided my mind wasn't in it either. I'd put it off so long that I was too exhausted to finish it and then I had a terrible time getting to sleep. I am a chronically tense person. My muscles don't know when to relax. I need to make time to relax before going to bed, but I don't. Anyway......

 Yesterday's breakfast was another Light Life Gimme Lean sausage biscuit w/ peach preserves and a huge cup of coffee, half caf. 

I also drank about 2/3 of another cup of coffee with lunch, which was a Veggie Patch veggie dog w/ mustard, sweet pickle relish and a side of leftover baked beans. I may try dill relish one of these days. I just don't care for the taste of the cloves in sweet relish.

My late afternoon snack included a big cup of Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger.

I'm normally not a fan of anything raspberry flavored, but this was really good. I think it's the Zinger part that makes it so good, a sweet/tart flavor. I really like all the Zinger flavors I've tried, although their True Blueberry is still my favorite so far, this one still gets 5 stars. I had an orange and some vanilla wafers with my tea which was a great snack.

I had a beautiful boiled egg salad for dinner. I used shredded iceberg, green pepper, onion, broccoli, carrots, shredded Mexican blend cheese, and boiled egg of course, with Zesty Catalina dressing. I also had a few saltines and dill pickle slices on the side.

Ain't it perty? It tasted good too.

I've decided that I am going to start blogging in the morning again and see how that works out. Unfortunately or maybe not, I won't be able to post on Sunday, Monday, or Wednesday mornings. I've been using Twitter for any announcements about the blog, so if you're interested you can follow me. I am also considering just posting when I have a recipe or a review. Links to all posts are also available on Twitter. That's all for now. Have a great day/night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment