Google Search Results

Friday, May 25, 2012

Dinner Was A Flop

Yesterday was suppose to be a day of catching up. I was hoping to get a lot done around the house. It wasn't quite as productive as I had planned, but I did get a few things done.

I woke up feeling sort of dehydrated and sluggish.  I had part of a sour melon powerade, my B12 supplements, a vitamin C tablet,.....

....then a big 'ol cup of 1/2 caf,....

....and a raisin cream pie for a little sugar rush. I definitely wasn't feeling sluggish after all that, but I stay thirsty all day, so I finished off the powerade + water throughout the day.

I had a Hot Pockets four cheese garlic pasta pocket part of their limited edition products. Probably no longer available. This was the second from a box purchased months ago, I think. I had a salad of iceberg, spinach, green pepper and carrot with ranch dressing on the side. Love these pockets, but being a limited edition item, I don't see much point in getting attached.

After lunch, I repotted a few plants, mopped my dining room/dog kennel, and then had a bowl of Breyer's vanilla ice cream, just a few scoops, but I think I could have eaten the whole carton.

Later before dinner I indulged in a few handfuls of this sweet & spicy snack mix, way down in the bottom of this jar. I finished it off. I would like to try making my own version. I've found a few recipes I may try.

Dinner was a flop, literally. I'm not sure what happened, but it wasn't cooperating. In case you can't tell, this was suppose to be a quesadilla. I used two whole wheat tortillas, creamy four cheese rice-a-roni, shredded Mexican blend cheese and shredded spinach, seasoned with cumin, garlic, and cilantro. It was pretty good anyway. It did need a little more seasoning though.

Well that's it. I'm late again, between watching Rachel Ray makeovers and blogger slowly uploading my photos. I may turn of the television off tomorrow. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment