Google Search Results

Friday, May 04, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Today was my chance to get some major cleaning done. I started the day off with the same not so healthy breakfast as I've had the past few days. The last raisin creme pie, half an apple and a big cup of half caf., actually 2 big cups.

I decided to clean out my lower cabinets today, I also went through the closet and picked out some things to take to Goodwill. I had a few vegetable crackers with roasted red pepper hummus and Mexican blend cheese sprinkled on top for a snack when I took a break from cleaning. I like this flavor the best of the store brands I've tried, but nothing beat homemade.

I had a late lunch. I was too busy cleaning to eat. I finally stopped for a sandwich made with a Veggie Patch Chick'n Cutlet, white American cheese, barbecue sauce, onion, pickle, mayo, & black pepper on a hoagie bun.

I had the crumby leftover barbecue potato chips left in the bag with my sandwich. The two were perfect together.

This evening I had another Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake. It was a hot day, great for eating ice cream.

I had a cheese quesadilla with shredded Mexican blend cheese, a slice of white American, cumin, garlic, Mexican oregano, and cilantro, with taco sauce drizzled over it. It wasn't exactly what I was in the mood for. I thought it was, but it just made me feel sort of icky after eating it. Too much cheese & ice cream today I think.
I had my quesadilla while watching the movie we got from Netflix, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo with Daniel Craig & Rooney Mara. I'd already read the books and saw the foreign version of the movie. I was told that it would be pretty graphic, (I'm not much for bloody movies) but it really wasn't any worse than the foreign version. The was more nudity than blood. Some things were a bit different from the book, but it was still pretty well done. I believe the foreign version, kept closer to the story line of the book. I do prefer not having to read subtitles, but I liked both movies with some parts better than the other in each. I'm giving it 4 stars.

I guess I'll be sleeping the day away tomorrow, since I've managed to stay awake all night. I may never have a normal sleep pattern. Off to bed, have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment