Google Search Results

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Too Tired To Blog

This post is for Tuesday and Wednesday. I keep getting behind. I am thinking of blogging less frequently since I basically have been already. I've had more to do lately than I had when I first started blogging. I haven't been getting as much sleep and my blog time conflicts with sleeping and the other things I have to do. I stay too tired to focus when it comes time to blog.

I barely remember yesterday, except for what my photos tell me. I know that breakfast on Tuesday was coffee, cinnamon toast and half an apple.

I know I had Benita Restaurant Style Tortilla Triangles with lunch. We got them at Aldi's. They are pretty salty, not too salty, but almost. They should cure any salt craving.

I had them with my leftover chili beans which I topped with shredded Mexican blend cheese. 

I broke the chips into pieces and added them to the chili. They are sort of hard chips, but remind me of the baked variety. I believe they would be good for a tortilla casserole. 
  
I apparently had tea, lemon ginseng, judging from the color. I was feeling rather tired yesterday before dinner. It was a pick me up so that I could stay awake to make dinner & blog.

I posted the recipe for the Broccoli in Garlic Sauce that I made. It was a new recipe that I tried, hoping to make something similar to the dish I get from the Chinese fast food places. 

I doubt it's exactly the same, but I was very satisfied with the result and would be just as happy to eat this. It was very good and not nearly as oily as the stuff I get from the restaurants. I also had brown rice instead of white, which I prefer. Now if I can get someone else to cook it for me free of charge, it would be perfect. Fortunately it's super easy to make and doesn't take long at all.

Dessert was an orange, sweet & juicy. 

This is today's photos. As usual, I didn't get much sleep. I'd drank half my first cup of coffee, before remembering to take a photo. My morning got off to a rocky start, luckily the morning was the worst part of the day, but there wasn't a huge improvement.

 Breakfast was continuted at Lindsay's house. I was running late, so breakfast was nothing to brag about. Mary and I had oranges and vanilla wafers. She'd had breakfast earlier. I had a second big cup of half caf with mine.

I had leftover Broccoli in Garlic Sauce with brown rice and the girls had mac & cheese. It was just as good the second day.

 I had a Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake ice cream when I got home. It was late, so I didn't get a nap. I needed the sugar as a pick me up.

  Dinner was simple, tator tots and salad. The salad was made of spinach and iceberg which I cut into strips, green pepper, onion, and sliced carrot with light ranch dressing. I had Mesquite BBQ sauce with my tots, a last minute decision. I also had a few raisins afterwards.
 
I've managed to stay awake almost as late as last night. Five to Six hours sleeps is not enough, at least not for me. I would be happy with 8 hours of sound sleep or 9-10 hours of broken sleep, which is the kind I typically get. Broken sleep, in case you're wondering, is when you sleep good for about 2 hours, waking then, and every hours after that. Now I'm off to bed. Tonight I'm thinking even 8 hours of broken sleep would be good. Have a great night/day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment