Google Search Results

Monday, May 07, 2012

Alexia Sea Salt & Pepper Sweet Potato Fries Review

I managed to stay in bed for 7 hours, not what I was going for. I did not sleep the entire time, but it's still probably more than I've had at one time lately. I had coffee for breakfast; half caf. I didn't get coffee right away this morning. I had run away dogs to search for. I let the dogs out while I went to the bathroom and when I came out, they were gone. The back gate was slightly open, which I couldn't see from the back door. Luckily they eventually came back. They hadn't had their breakfast yet. I guess they didn't find anything while they were out.

I made coffee and reheated leftover cinnamon pancakes from yesterday.


I used butter and lite syrup on my pancakes.

While making breakfast I noticed a couple of big ants in my kitchen. I've been seeing them here and there in the kitchen for the last few days. I saw on an infomercial that if you put bay leaves out, the ants don't like them and they stay away. I haven't seen anymore today. Hopefully it's working. Now if I could get rid of the spiders (naturally).

I had the last of my succotash for lunch......

....along with a few Clancy's vegetable chips.

I made coleslaw for dinner to go with my Gardein Chipotle Lime Crispy Fingers and Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt & Pepper. The fries were very good. I love sweet potato fries. I do like their julienne fries with Chipotle Seasoning a little better, but if you aren't into spicy foods, you should try these.

These fries were perfect with the Chipotle Crispy Finger. They were pretty spicy on their own. I'm giving the fries 4 stars. I also had a coupon for these which I found online.

Now, I hate to cut this short, but I've got to get to bed. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment