Google Search Results

Monday, December 12, 2011

Clancy's Vegetable Chips Review

I got up this morning earlier than I had planned. I thought after having gone to bed so late, I would sleep late. I slept a little later than usual, but only by about 30 minutes or so. I went straight to work on the blog. I never got around to fixing breakfast. Since it was close to lunch time, I decided to skip breakfast type foods and have a big bowl of my vegetable soup.


This is the best soup I've had in a while. I really need to make my own more often. When you make your own, you make it exactly the way you like it and that is what makes it so good.

A little later, I had a cup of half caf. coffee with a little raw sugar, along with a leftover piece of carrot cake & some dry roasted almonds.

The mostly black coffee and salty almonds distracted from the sweetness and the cake enhances the flavor of the coffee.

After my cake we a went to the flea market for a little while, mostly to look around. It was a bit cool, but not so bad inside the building. It was the wind that made it feel so chilly. Standing outside out of the wind, in the sun was nice. I did see a few things I may go back for later.

When we got back, I had a pre-dinner snack. I'd brought home the leftover veggies and dip Saturday, which somehow got turned upside down; that is the reason there is dip all over the veggies and the container and the dip cup is nearly empty. I tried to eat most of the veggies that were covered in dip.

We also stopped by the grocery store on the way home and picked up a few things. One thing I got was Clancy's Vegetable Chips.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 serving (28g)
 
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 60
Calories 130
 
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 7g 11%
  Saturated Fat 0.5g 2%
Cholesterol -
Sodium 260mg 11%
Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%
  Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
  Sugars 1g  
Protein 1g  
 
Vitamin A - Vitamin C -
Calcium 2% Iron 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
They are small yellow, orange, and green chips with ridges. They tastes a little like potato skins chips. I had a few of them with the veggies & dip. I thought they were pretty good. I like that they aren't greasy. They aren't too hard and even Lucas (who is especially veggie picky) will eat them. They were great with or without dip. I give them 4 stars.

I also had a cup of Hershey's Bliss White Hot Chocolate.

I used milk instead of water. I also used a little more than the 6 oz. called for and I didn't use the entire packet, maybe about 3/4 of the packet. It was plenty sweet and very good. I'll have enough for an extra serving doing it this way.

After all my munching and snacking, I decide to just have a piece of my leftover Pacific Veggie pizza and a dill pickle spear.  I also had a handful of cheese puffs afterwards.

Now I've got to get this published and get to bed, so I won't be too tired in the morning. Have a great night/day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the chips was goggling them when I cam across this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the chips are great. They didn't last long here. Thanks for the comment. I love hearing from anyone who stops by for look.

    ReplyDelete