Google Search Results

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Brunch & Dinner

I feel a little more rested this morning than I did yesterday morning. I didn't sleep well the night before, I assume because of my caffeine overdose (too much coffee). Luckily I didn't have to keep the girls as early as I had thought. I was up at 5am, went back to bed at 6:30, slept until 8am, only to find out that I wouldn't have the girl until 12. I went back to bed.


When I got up around 10:30, I fixed brunch. I made a potato, egg, & cheese sandwich. I used one of my multi grain sandwich rounds from the freezer along with a hash brown patty. I browned the hash brown in the toaster oven while I scrambled an egg with chopped pepper and onion. I also topped the hash brown with a slice of sharp white cheddar and taco sauce.

A little salt and pepper and I was in business. It was yummy!

I had a red velvet brownie, as well, minus the icing. I decided to skip the icing.

I had made coffee, but forgot about it until after the brownie was gone. It would have been better with coffee, but isn't everything better with coffee.

The day went pretty well. I got my coffee in before the girls arrive. Lexi was very good the whole time. She discovered games on my ipod. Oh, how I love my ipod. Mary was the one who kept me busy. My legs were so ready for a break when she finely took a nap.

I still haven't gotten my tree decorated. I did work on the branches. Those of you who have ever had a cheap tree, know that you have to do this or it looks rather scrawny. I still have a branch or two to position & shape. Maybe I can get a few decorations on today. I'll also be waiting on the phone man. If you've been following me on Twitter you may have saw where I was discussing my internet problems. Fingers crossed, right?

For dinner I had WW Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara with a Gardein Chick'n Scallopini as a sort of chicken Parmesan.

I used a little tomato sauce with Italian seasoning, salt, & garlic to go on top of the scallopini, along with Parmesan cheese. I would have preferred an Italian blend of shredded cheese on top, but you use what you have. It was still pretty good.

Well, that was my day and I really to need to get started on this one. Comments and subscribers welcome! Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter as well. Happy Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment