Google Search Results

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Getting Back On Track

Two days after Christmas and I'm still catching up. It was wet and dreary all morning, but has started to clear up some. I had to get up very early this morning to work on the blog, because I didn't get to sort and upload photos last night. My new camera battery died and it took longer to charge than I was willing to wait, so I decided to go to bed early and do it all in the morning.

Yesterday's breakfast was a fruit & yogurt cereal bowl with bran & corn flakes, cheerios, strawberry yogurt, chunks of apple and chopped walnuts.

It seems to match my placemat, very colorful.

I had chinese leftovers for lunch, a couple of the cheese wontons with my vegetable chow mein and rice. I added a little soy sauce to the rice this time after the photo.

I had a couple of Mom's cookies afterwards.

My late afternoon snack was a small bowl of chex mix. Dale likes the cheerios, but I like it with the Fritos. I love the pecans too.

For dinner I had Ziti with green beans and a mushroom stuffed with crab and cheese. This was right about the time my camera died. Luckily I had gotten a shot of my dinner first.
I had another piece of dark chocolate candy from the assorted chocolates I got for Christmas while watching reruns on tv and waiting for my camera to charge. Tired of waiting, I got ready for bed, read a bit in my book "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest, then called it a night. Now with this post done, I'm back on track. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment