Google Search Results

Friday, December 23, 2011

Getting Presents

This is another post that I'm getting out of the way early, as I am suppose to do more last minute shopping in the morning. My morning started off with a pancake which was leftover from a batch that Lucas had fixed. I heated it in my toaster oven. I actually think it was better that way, just a little crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.


I had peanut butter and syrup on my pancake.

It was so good, I could have eaten two, but I probably would have felt sick afterwards.

We went out today to get some last minute shopping done. It was super crowded. I managed to get a few things, but I'm going back tomorrow to try and get a couple more things, I didn't find today. My genius/slacker, DH Dale and I went to Casa Grande for a late lunch after shopping until we were starved. I munched on chips and salsa while we waited for our order.

I got a mushroom quesadilla, a bean burrito, and a spinach enchilada. It wasn't bad, but sadly, I wasn't impressed either. My quesadilla was mostly onion and tomato, but the creamy cheese inside sort of made of for it. The bean burrito was just meh. The spinach enchilada was also lacking spinach, mostly onions, and hardly any cheese. The sauce wasn't so great either. I would have to say the quesadilla was the best part. I wasn't able to eat it all, but I did eat most of it. It's just sad when Amy's spinach enchiladas are better than eating out.

When I got home I had the last little chocolate pudding cup. Yum!
Now that I have this out of the way. I'll be able to hit the snooze a few extra times. BTW I'll fill you all in on my anniversary present, which I received tonight, tomorrow. I'd originally thought it was my Christmas present, but was informed that my Christmas present it yet to come. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment