Google Search Results

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Hot Pockets Four Cheese Garlic Pasta Bake Review

I'm up early this morning after going bed at 9pm. I was exhausted. I didn't even sort & upload photos. I decided it could wait until morning. 

I was up early yesterday morning also, after not having had nearly enough sleep. I had Lexi & Mary here at 7:30am, BB&C - Before Breakfast & Coffee. I really needed the coffee, so coffee came first, well actually it came after two small children and their breakfast, but I was making coffee while there grits cooked. They had grits, cheese toast, & apple sauce, while I had coffee.


After my first cup of coffee I had half a cinnamon & sugar toasted bagel with cream cheese and cranberry orange relish. Lexi also had the other half of my bagel with cream cheese, no relish.

We had planned a trip to Mom & Lynda's with the girls after Lucas got home from his class. We had leftover stuffed pasta shells before we left. I had two and so did Lexi. She is a good eater.

After getting to Mom's we did some snacking. I had a variety of snacks, but only got pictures of a few. One thing was cheese & crackers. I liked the peppadew pepper cheese with Holiday Ritz crackers(?). It tastes sort of like pimento cheese.

I also had a few dry roasted peanuts and one of the sugar cookies which Lexi and Mom made. Lexi was very proud of her cookies; afterwards she was passing them out for everyone to try.

She swiped one while I was taking photos.

I tried a Hot Pockets Four Cheese Garlic Pasta Bake for what was lunch, I guess.

Nutrition Facts
Hot Pockets - Limited Edition Four Cheese Garlic Pasta Bake

    Servings:

Calories     290     Sodium     670 mg
Total Fat     10 g     Potassium     0 mg
Saturated     5 g     Total Carbs     39 g
Polyunsaturated     0 g     Dietary Fiber     2 g
Monounsaturated     0 g     Sugars     6 g
Trans     0 g     Protein     10 g
Cholesterol     30 mg          
Vitamin A     2%     Calcium     25%
Vitamin C     0%     Iron     10%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
...and of course because I like them, these Hot Pockets are a limited edition item. They had mini penne pasta inside with a garlic-y Alfredo type sauce. It was very yummy. The outside less crisp and more chewy, but good. I gave them 4 stars (really liked them). They would probably get 5 stars if prepared in the oven instead of the microwave. The sauce was my favorite part, creamy, cheesy, and garlic-y. I had salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing.  The salad had some pickled banana peppers in it and we added some tomato chunks last minute.

I also tried a Russell Stover peanut butter candy. It was pretty good and would be even better in dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate. I needed the sugar boost for running after Mary. She was all over the place. The kids had a great time and did their best to see that we all slept well, come bedtime.

Mom & Lynda got Chinese takeout for dinner. I got the broccoli in garlic sauce as usual.

I love the broccoli and the spicy garlic sauce is my favorite. I always get the white rice: #1 because the fried rice comes with pork in it and #2 even if it didn't have pork, the fried rice is greasy. Truthfully, I wish they offered brown rice.

After dinner we had coffee and more sweets. I tried a bit of carrot cake and fruit cake.

The carrot cake was the best. It had a good flavor and wasn't too sweet. I would prefer this over the usual carrot cake. The fruit cake was more of a nut cake. It wasn't bad, it just had more nuts than fruit. The carrot cake was from the Ketchie Creek Bakery.

Well, after Lindsay picked up the girls and we'd had dinner/dessert, we headed home. I was so exhausted I went to bed early. I got up early too. I'd planned to sort and uploaded photos and get the blog posted as usual, but I've managed to get sidetracked off and on. Sorry about the delay. Happy Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment