Google Search Results

Friday, January 21, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I'm sorry about the post delays. There's been a lot going on here. Between being out having fun and power outages I've had a hard time getting online. Since I am trying to get caught up. I will post pictures with a brief description. Hopefully things will return to normal soon or be even better. Right now I will settle for normal. 

Breakfast...Panera trail mix bagel with peanut butter and goji berry snack mix.


My Aunt Lynda treated me to a day out and lunch at the Ketchie Creek Bakery

Photo borrowed from Kitchens Are Monkey Business

I enjoyed a half a veggie sandwich on pumpernickel, Italian dressing on the side. It was yummy. I don't think they baked the bread though.

I also had a small Greek salad, very good. Roll on the side, was hard on the outside, boo. No room for it anyway. I brought it home to make croutons. 

Missed a shot of the bakery, but I did get lots of goodie pics. We passed on the sweets though, go us!

Veggie Feta Quiche



Had to have some, it looked so fresh and yummy...








Well, this was just some of the stuff they have a Ketchie Creek Bakery. I liked that they had some vegetarian options for lunch.  

Afterwards we checked out Ben Franklin's and did our time at Walmart, then on to Yoder's Amish Market. Sorry no photo of the store and I couldn't find one to borrow, but I'm suppose to go back on Saturday, so I'll try to remember to get one.

We got quite a few goodie's from Yoder's. They have lots of things there. I loved all the spices and seasonings, but I didn't need any of those right now. Here's what we got.



Fruit 'n Fitness Snack Mix

Unsweetened Coconut

Cappuccino Snack Mix

Fig Bars

I also got some sundried tomatoes, that I forgot to get a shot of. I'll post a pic later.

We had dinner at Salsarita's. Mexican fast food, set up sort of like Subway. You make your order and pick your ingredients, toppings, etc. We chose nachos. I got chips of course, refried beans, grilled veggie, medium salsa, onion, cheese sauce, black olives, shredded cheese and sour cream. No photo of the place, just the food, barely, lol.

I didn't particularly care for the grilled veggies. They were sloppy wet, and the bell pepper was bitter, although it was cooked, everything else was good. I will also get the hot salsa next time. The medium was not hot. I had a great time. Sorry to get this up so late. I try to get 2 out tomorrow. It's late. Cya tomorrow.

If you liked my shopping adventure pics, I have more here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment