Google Search Results

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Eating Leftovers

This morning when I got up, I went straight to cleaning mode, no computer, no breakfast.....at least not immediately. I have to strike while the iron's hot. When I did stop for breakfast, I had the other 3 minute oatmeal cookie from yesterday and a juicy navel orange. It went very well with the cranberries and apples in the oatmeal cookie.




I got a lot of work done around the house today. I continued to ignore my computer. I had laundry to do and some major dust issues that needed to be dealt with. I will be miserable tomorrow. I made sure to take my allergy meds today, but I always pay for it the next day. I snacked on some sesame snack mix from The Fresh Market after I finished dusting.

Today was leftover day and there were leftovers that need to be gone. Leftovers for breakfast and leftovers for lunch. Lunch consisted of Sundays leftovers. I had what was left of the stuff pepper, potato casserole and green beans. I won't force you to look at a lot of picture of this meal. Some things just don't look good and they look even worse the next day, lol.


After lunch I had a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich.




I got a shower and Lucas and made a dog food run. There were still some icy spots on the road. Hopefully those will be gone tomorrow. The schools have been closed for three days and they've already cancels classes tomorrow. There will be a lot of crying on those make up days. People are already getting upset. I don't think I'd want to give up a Saturday for school either and I don't even have a life, lol, I'd hate to think what I'd be missing if I had money and a social life.

I was ready for dinner when we got home. I had to preheat the oven and I was already starving. All I've wanted to do is eat for the past few days. I had a couple of poppy seed crackers with Yoder's Garden Vegetable Yogurt cheese.



 I will be sad when those crackers are gone. I think they came in a variety pack. I am going to look around and see if I can find some sold separately. The rest of the crackers were alright, but not that great and there was one package of cornbread cracker, which I didn't care for at all.

Once the oven was preheated, I put in some tator tots sprinkled with taco seasoning. I had some leftover chili beans and I'd decided to have chili cheese tator tots. They were very good.



I also had a few Ritz crackers with cream cheese and hot pepper jelly again tonight. This time the hot pepper jelly was Stonewall Kitchen's, also from The Fresh Market. It looked similar to the Mrs. Millers pepper jelly and tasted about the same too. I still think the color of the Reese's is pretty and even though I like the others better, it was still good just sweeter than I prefer. So far, I haven't met a pepper jelly, I didn't like.




Well, I have a little more room in my frig. It seems I'm always eating leftovers. Cook once eat 3 times. Now, I'm going to get ready for bed. I am very tired from all the cleaning today and I can hardly think. Stay tuned for more leftovers. What is another word for leftovers? I feel like I've said the word too many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment