Google Search Results

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Short And Sweet

Going for a quick post tonight. I've got a killer headache and nothing seems to help. I don't want to have to try to do this tomorrow. I'm suppose to go to a birthday dinner for Mom. Which means I won't have time in the morning.

Breakfast - pumpernickel bagel, cream cheese, walnuts, & dried cranberries.


Love pumpernickel, but still not crazy about the bagels. 


Lunch - I wasn't impressed with the noodles. They came with a fork in a bowl, but the fork was too flimsy and they looked better on a plate with salad.

The taste wasn't that great either. They had a strange, slightly sweet, but very peanut-y taste that was not good. They were edible, but I don't think I'd buy them again. 

Do you see any veggies, not that I expected much?

The salad was awesome, spinach, radicchio, broccoli, onion, chow mein noodles, crushed red pepper, and my simple Asian salad dressing.

We (Mom & I) found a different brand of the peanut butter pretzels dipped in peanut butter. I don't remember how much the one's at World Market were, but this jar has 2 more ounces. They were on sale at Kmart 2 for $8. I couldn't tell any difference. They were just as good.

Afternoon snack.

Quick dinner. We had to run some errands this evening so dinner was a quick fix.

Tomato soup, peanut butter & strawberry jelly sandwich with rippled chips and French onion dip.

Somewhere between the beginning and the end, my headache is kinda sorta almost gone. I'm glad. I still managed to keep it short and sweet and now I'm all caught up. Go Me!!!!

It was a pretty good day except for the headache this evening. The food could've been better, but I'm thankful everyday to have food. Do you eat to live or live to eat? Cya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment