Google Search Results

Monday, January 17, 2011

Black Bean Tortilla Bake

I didn't get a great start to this day, another sleepless night, I'm afraid. I took some ibuprofen pm, which didn't help, after taking it, I was just awake and groggy. I won't bother with those again. Nothing worse than being unable to sleep and too groggy to get up or anything else. I would think if you were that close you could sleep, but it just made me agitated. I kept feeling the need to stretch, but stretching didn't help either. 

I finally got to sleep and then slept way too late. The dogs didn't or couldn't even wake me, I'm not sure if they tried. I had to get straight up and get ready to go to Mom's. I grabbed an apple and a piece of the apple cinnamon baked oatmeal to tide me over until lunch/dinner. 


This is what was on the menu today.
 
A big ol' turkey.....

Beef roast....
 
We also had Black Bean Tortilla Bake, was good, but not exactly what I was going for when I suggested the recipe. This is also not a picture I took, but one from the recipe on Food.com, because the picture I took didn't turn out and I only got one shot.  

This is a shot of my plate with the tortilla bake which I cropped (not great).

Broccoli

Sugar Snap Peas

Corn on the cob

Salad

tomato

Macaroni Salad

Coffee Brownie Trifle aka Da Bomb for dessert. I've updated the original post for this to include the recipe.
My sister Cathy also got bagels from Panera and Krispy Kreme donuts (the glazed and the dark chocolate). 

Here's what I had on my plate. Lots of green, gotta love that.

Due to lack of sleep, I am calling this one done! I took a cat nap so that I could get it out tonight. The day was pretty good considering the night before, but lack of sleep, makes it hard to concentrate or focus on everything that's going on. Cya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment