Google Search Results

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Recipes Page Added

Oh it's Saturday. I always liked cleaning on Saturday for some reason. I found myself cleaning this morning before I ever got around to breakfast. I just kept seeing things that needed to be done. I finally got around to fixing breakfast. I had the other half of yesterdays gingerbread bagel. I think I will miss those when they are gone. I spread it with the almond butter and honey, the same as yesterday, but since I was out of dried cranberries, I sprinkled it with the Goji berry health mix. It was really good, but I think it's even better with yogurt and granola.



It was rather cloudy this morning, the forecast said it would be sunny and breezy. The next thing I knew the yard was covered the snow and it was pouring down, then just as suddenly as it started, it stopped. It was very pretty out, especially when the clouds cleared and the sun sparkled on the snow, but the snow was gone shortly and I didn't get any photos. The wind picked up and it has blown all day. It was very cold too.

I was trying to get some things done today and I had quite a few unexpected things I had to do as well. We decide to take my $5 coupon for Save A Lots and use it today. There was one of our outside dogs that had found a way out of the yard, yet we were having trouble figuring out his escape route, so that took up time I hadn't planned for. I wanted to get a shower before going to the grocery store. I had planned to have lunch after we got back from the store and by the time we got everything done, I had run out of time to have lunch. I did have and orange which I almost missed getting a photo, because I was trying to hurry.


Minus one wedge which I ate before I remembered to get a shot.

By the time we got back it was nearly time for dinner and what we had planned for dinner was going to take too long for me to keep from starving. We had decide to have quesadilla's with chili beans, rice and corn. I couldn't wait for the rice, so I had a 3 cheese quesadilla (pepper jack, american & sharp cheddar w/ cumin, garlic & cilantro) with my chili beans and corn. The chili beans were from a can, so they were quick, corn was quick and quesadilla was quick, rice was not. It would take 40 minutes in the steamer and for some reason the steamer ran out of water and I didn't know it, which meant it would take longer and I was not waiting.



I also got a recipe page up today. I don't have a lot of recipes up yet, but I have the ones I've posted so far and links to those pages, which will make it easier to get straight to the pages with recipes, if that is what you are looking for. The page is not fancy, but I plan to make changes to improve things eventually and I also plan to do more recipes. I will try and improve recipe posts as well. I'm just sort of feeling my way around at the moment. You can subscribe to Rabbit's Garden via RSS or Email, or just come back later and see what improvements I've made or you follow me with Google Friend Connect. Check for links on the right. You can share posts to Twitter, Facebook, etc. using the buttons at the bottom of each post too. Thanks for  checking out my blog. Cya tomorrow. Question: Do you use StumbleUpon?

No comments:

Post a Comment