Google Search Results

Saturday, January 08, 2011

A Movie And A Migraine

No breakfast plans this morning. I must have slept better. I usually have breakfast figured out by morning. I grabbed a bagel from the freezer, I've still got plenty, not to mention, muffins and donuts and now buns, since DH decided the freezer wasn't full enough. I chose a gingerbread bagel for breakfast. I spread some almond butter with honey on it and sprinkled it with the last of my dried cranberries. I'm sort of glad those are gone, not because I don't like them, but because be bought one of those huge bags from Sam's and although the date was still good and they were Ocean Spray Craisins, they were over dried, small with lots of bits and pieces. I liked the off brand from Aldi's better. They have great dried cherries also.



I got a $5 coupon from Save A Lots website for joining their Smart Shopper Club. The coupon is for $5 off my next purchase of $25 or more, no problem. We all know how fast $25 goes, of course you get quite a bit more for it at Save A Lots. You can also get $5 for each person you refer who signs up, up to $25, but you don't have to refer anyone.

I had my leftover veggie crumble mixture of peppers, onions and mushrooms, on a large, and I mean LARGE hamburger bun today. I also had some baby carrots to go with it. I thought the hamburger bun was smaller than the hoagie buns, but I couldn't eat all of it. I am use to those tiny little hamburger buns we normally get.





We watched a movie after lunch. It was Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. It wasn't quite what we were expecting. Lucas didn't care for it, but I still liked it. It was hilarious. It was verging on stupid, but bearable. I think the fact that it had sort of a romantic theme was the turn off for Lucas and there was plenty of action, but it wasn't as serious as he thought it should be. I guess you sort of have to like Tom Cruise to enjoy this one and I do.


I had a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich  while I was watching. I love these. It was vanilla but they also have them in peanut butter, which is really good too.




I guess I had too much excitement or laughed too hard at the movie or something, because I wound up with a killer migraine this afternoon/evening. I had a slight headache while we were watching the movie, but it just kept getting worse and worse until my head was throbbing. I took some ibuprofen and tried to lay down. It was really bad. It seemed like forever before it began to let up. I haven't had one in a while. I use to get them quite frequently. I always called them sleepy headaches because I usually had to take benedryl with ibuprofen and go to bed to get rid of them. Luckily I recovered.

For dinner I had more leftovers. This time it was leftover broccoli cheese soup. I added milk and more cheese, since the noodles had sucked up all the soup. It looks so much better with soup. I also had some crackers with it. I think they are poppy seed crackers. I have them in a container and I threw the box away. I don't remember what kind they are but they look like poppy seeds and they sorta taste like them too, so.....




That was my day and it would have been pretty good if I hadn't gotten a migraine. I guess it's pretty good that it went away though. What good movie have you seen lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment