Google Search Results

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Birthday Celebration Trip To Yoder's And Romano's

A day of photos and fun ahead. I had a strawberry lemonade powerade, which I loved, to get me re-hydrated, with a poppy seed bagel and cream cheese for breakfast. I noticed the poppy seed bagel also has that hint of sweetness to it, like the pumpernickel bagel had. I added a little garlic powder to it, but it was still, not great. Panera's everything bagels are still my choice for a savory bagel.




We all met at Mom's, then rode to Yoder's where we all (8 adults, 2 children) flooded the store, which wasn't easy. It was very crowded. My visit on Wednesday, was very different. I think I prefer the weekday crowd.

Yoder's  has lots of great stuff!

As we went in we saw these great rockers and glider rockers out front. They also have some other outdoor furniture. I have a thing for rockers.




Lots of seasoning and spices


A variety of fruit spreads, jams and jellies



Honey, honey, honey

Cocoa & Cappuccino mixs

Meats & Cheeses Galore



Grains

Pasta

Pickled Veggies

And Gluten Free Mixes

Believe it or not, I didn't get a picture of everything, but I will probably be going back. I will post pictures of the goodies I got there tomorrow. 

After we left Yoder's we all packed up and went to Romano's, an Italian restaurant, for the birthday dinner celebration for Mom. I didn't get a shot of the outside of the restaurant, though, I did get a few inside.

Lexi got dough to play with while we waited on our food, but some of the other kids others had fun with it too.


For lunch/dinner, I had the rosemary baked ziti noodles, mixed in sauteed onions, black olives, fresh tomatoes, a touch of rosemary and herbs, ricotta cheese and our homemade tomato sauce, topped with parmesan and mozzarella cheese. I got a plate shot of my salad, but didn't get my baked ziti until after I'd eaten part of it and had put the rest (more than half) into a to-go box. Sorry. It was very yummy and very filling. 

House salad with house Italian dressing

The best part is....I have leftovers. That's a good thing sometimes.

We had a great time and a great meal. The party then moved back to Mom's, where we enjoyed cake, ice cream, chips, dip, and time with the kids.








Ok, there it is. My day laid out in front of me, evidence that all day's aren't bad, lol. I leave you with one of the sweetest little baby faces ever. She sort of looks like that little Cupie doll, huh? Cya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment