Google Search Results

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Feeling Better, Eating More


Feeling much better this morning. I didn't have the fever yesterday morning and it didn't come back. I didn't really feel better right away, but as the day went on I felt some better.

I just had juice for breakfast, since I was feeling pretty crappy to begin with. I didn't sleep all that well.

I laid back down for a little while after posting yesterday. I had the last slice of the Mama Cozzi's 4 cheese pizza, which Dale & Lucas helped eat.

Mom & Lynda came and took me to the doctor just to get checked out, because I'd had a tick on me a couple of weeks ago and we wanted to make sure it was related. They gave me antibiotics, which I am taking, but said it was probably viral and were just giving me the antibiotics as a precaution. I assume they were right since the fever didn't return.

We went and got Chinese after going to the doctor. I got the broccoli in garlic sauce, my usual, my favorite. I ate half and saved the rest for later. I did see that they had General Tso's w/ Tofu on the menu, which I may try next time. I not sure how good fast food tofu would be. I guess no worse than frozen Amy's, I've eaten that, which wasn't too bad.

We stopped and got DQ blizzards on the way home. I got butter pecan this time. I think I should have stuck with the German Chocolate. The BP wasn't bad, it just didn't satisfy me. There were only pecans and ice creams and I like more to mine. The coconut throughout the GC is better along with the salty pecans and the BP taste like butterscotch to me with pecans. I am more of a chocolate girl. What's your favorite DQ treat or flavor of blizzard?
I ate about half and saved the rest for later. I also had an off camera cup of decaf while we visited a little. Lucas & Dale came by Mom's to pick me up and after a little while we came back home. I still didn't feel great, but this morning, I feel better. Now if the sun were only out. I'm not sure what the forecast is, but it's looking sort of gloomy right now. Either way, I'm planning to have a better day. Happy Saturday!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are feeling better. I hope the tick didn't have anything to do with it. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think not, it must have just been a virus. I am totally better today.

    ReplyDelete