Google Search Results

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cinnamon Roll Sunday

We had a great day yesterday, I got home finished up some cleaning before uploading photos & Lucas got a couple more hours of sleep, before he had to leave for his third shift job. He was happy about that too. I slept pretty good last night, but I still have a hard time getting up. I did have sense enough to get in bed early last night. I also figured out a way around blogger's save glitch. It did alright as long as I closes the page instead of hitting save and leaving it open in the browser.

I had another banana smoothie yesterday, but I did the banana nut version instead, granted it is good, I still prefer the banana pudding version. I did have to use pecans in this one, since I was out of walnuts, but I actually like pecans better in general.

I was in a cinnamon mood yesterday for some reason. My favorite way to get my morning cinnamon fix is usually with an apple yogurt cereal bowl, sprinkled with cinnamon and drizzled with peanut butter, now that's an awesome way to get your cinnamon on.

We had a few of our Sunday dinner goers poop out on us. All I can say is they missed out. We had some yummy food. There were barbecued pork ribs for the meat eaters.

Fried Chicken

Hash brown potato casserole. I think I like this better with the hash browns instead of sliced potatoes and I think it was easier to make.

Macaroni & Cheese

Mixed Stir Fry Veggies

We had a nice salad, but for some reason all I got a shot of was the lettuce. We also had peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, celery, broccoli, & feta cheese. We also made my French Dressing to go with. Love me some feta.

There was an assortment of rolls as well. We had Cheese stuffed, pepperoni stuffed, and plain.

I filled my plate until food was falling off. I had a cheese stuffed roll, salad with all the fixin's, stir fry veggies and potato casserole. My only probably was that I ate so much I couldn't have dessert right away.

You can imagine my disappointment. Dessert was these gorgeous homemade cinnamon rolls, stuffed with pecans and raisins, which Lynda made. I had to settle for an off camera cup of decaf since I was too full. Lynda & I did have a bite of one, which made it worse because then I knew what I was missing. Next time I'm starting with dessert and ending with dinner.

That's exactly what I did at home later. I had 2 of the small cinnamon rolls. Lucas had 2 before going to works. They were so yummy.


I could have eaten more, but instead I had some of the leftovers, I'd brought home. I had the mac & cheese this time with salad and some of the French dressing. I forgot to get a little of the feta, dadgummit!

That mac & cheese really hit the spot though.
I got my pictures upload and posted to a draft and even managed to get a little reading in before bed. I am reading "Before I Go To Sleep", by S. J. Watson. It's sort of a mystery, which is very interesting. I do have to make myself stop reading. It always getting to something good just as it's time to stop reading. Well, it time to go. Hope you enjoyed our dinner photos as much as I enjoyed eating it all. Now I'm going to grab some breakfast. Happy Monday!









No comments:

Post a Comment